SAFARI Land Vehicular BGAN Terminal
The SAFARI™ is a Land Vehicular BGAN Terminal operating on the Inmarsat BGAN Satellite Network.
The SAFARI™ has one of the smallest Land Vehicular BGAN antennas in the market at 252 mm Dia x 119.12 mm H (9.9 in. Dia x 4.7 in. H) and weighs only 1.9kg (4.2 lbs.). The complete system consists of three fully integrated units – an IP44 rated Transceiver Unit (TU) with built-in Wi-Fi, an IP66 rated Handset and an IP56 rated roof mounted Antenna Unit (AU). The Antenna Unit is compact and lightweight, ideal for vehicles on-the-move. It has been designed for the most demanding environments – and is easy to carry when traveling to various locations around the world.
The SAFARI™ Land Vehicular BGAN Terminal offers the user standard voice (4kbps AMBE+2), optional 3.1 KHz high quality voice/fax, high speed Streaming and Standard IP data service for various applications, including internet browsing, email and file transfer functions.
The terminal allows simultaneous use of all services including voice/fax, data and SMS. Physical interfaces include, 2 x RJ-11 for Voice and Fax, 2 x RJ45 for Ethernet LAN connections, a RS232 port for GPS output and 4 x GPIOs, for external control or indications.
- Forced Dialing
- Restricted Dialing
- Call Prioritisation
- Remote Access
- Backup/Restore of Configuration Settings
- Remote Transmitter Off via GPIO
- SIM Lock based on IMSI/DP Code/SP Code/APN
- Multilingual WebConsole (English, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional))
- Multi-User access with configurable access rights
- Time/Volume limited data sessions
- Fleet Tracking Capability - Geofencing, up to 10 polygon areas can be configured
- MAC Filtering
- Port Forwarding
- Hands Free Operation